- Products & Supply
- Aquaculture Solutions and Services
- Atmospheric Gases
- Fuel Gases
- Shielding Gases
- Electronic Gases and Chemicals
- Emissions Solutions
- Food Chilling & Cooling
- Food Freezing
- Food Grade Gases
- LINDOFLAMM® flame solutions
- Gas Mixtures
- Packaged Chemicals
- Plastics & Rubber Solutions
- Pharmaceutical Solutions
- Refining Solutions
- Welding and Safety Products
- Specialty Gases & Equipment
- Supply Modes
- Water and Wastewater Solutions
- Fast in-line freezing and cooling, thus preserving flavour
- Higher quality of the frozen product compared with slower methods
- Reduced drip loss on defrosting
- Less dehydration resulting in a higher yield
- Lower space requirements
- Different types of freezers available to suit the requirements of different foodstuffs.
- Most equipment delivered 'ready to run'
- Only a few days generally needed to install equipment
- "Most standard equipment available off the shelf"
- Standard equipment is available for rent or sale in most countries
- Low maintenance design
- The equipment is easy to use and requires no special knowledge
- Training for key staff given on start up.
This is a basic guide to help you select the right freezer for your products. It is not exhaustive and does not show all the different types of freezers available. For more information please see the individual freezer pages and contact your local Linde office.
|Fish & Seafood||*****||****||***||****||***||***||***||****|
|Fruit & Vegetables||****||**||***||***||**||***||**||**|
***** Suitable for nearly all applications
**** Suitable for most applications
*** Often used in this segment
** Suitable for some applications
* Suitable for a limited number of applications