- Products & Supply
- Aquaculture Solutions and Services
- Atmospheric Gases
- Fuel Gases
- Shielding Gases
- Electronic Gases and Chemicals
- Emissions Solutions
- Food Chilling & Cooling
- Food Freezing
- Food Grade Gases
- LINDOFLAMM® flame solutions
- Gas Mixtures
- Packaged Chemicals
- Plastics & Rubber Solutions
- Pharmaceutical Solutions
- Refining Solutions
- Welding and Safety Products
- Specialty Gases & Equipment
- Supply Modes
- Water and Wastewater Solutions
Chlorine (Cl2) is an inorganic chemical with multiple applications in industry and is normally available in cylinders and drum tanks.
Packaged chlorine is used by a wide variety of industries for a range of applications including:
Chemicals: Chlorine is an essential reagent in the chemicals, plastics, pharmaceuticals and agrochemical industries.
Textiles: As a bleaching agent.
Steel & Metals: As a solvent in mining applications.
Electronics: High purity chlorine used in electronic & semiconductor applications.