- Products & Supply
- Emissions Solutions
- Aquaculture Solutions and Services
- Atmospheric Gases
- Fuel Gases
- Shielding Gases
- Electronic Gases and Chemicals
- Food Chilling & Cooling
- Food Freezing
- Food Grade Gases
- Gas Mixtures
- Packaged Chemicals
- Plastic & Rubber Solutions
- Pharmaceutical Solutions
- Welding and Safety Products
- Specialty Gases & Equipment
- Supply Modes
- Water and Wastewater Solutions
Sulfur dioxide (SO2) is normally available in cylinders and drum tanks. Linde is also able to offer ISO tank container delivery in some markets.
Sulfur dioxide has a number of applications in food and beverage preservation. Linde is able to offer food grade product to meet these needs.
Packaged sulphur dioxide is used by a range of industries and applications, including:
Food & Beverages: Water treatment, disinfecting and fumigation; bleaching agent for oils and foods and preservative for beer & wine, canned & bottled foods and dried fruits (E220)
Glass: Glass polishing and acidfying agent in float glass production
- Steel & Metals: For extraction of some metals from their respective ores.