- Additive Manufacturing Processes
- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Clinical Analysis & Diagnostics
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Cutting, Joining and Heating
- Energy Storage
- Freezing & Cooling
- Fumigation & Pest Control
- Heat Treatment
- Hydrogen solution
- Inerting, purging, sparging
- Leisure & Hospitality
- Melting & Heating
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharmaceutical Processing
- Plastics & Rubber Processing
- Process Chemistry
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
The atmosphere within process areas – for example in reactors – can be efficiently and cost-effectively purged of oxygen and moisture at start-up or shut-down using gaseous liquid nitrogen (GAN).
Filling and purging of plants with this dry gas is fully controllable. No pumps are needed so the risk of sparks and ignition or cross-contamination is eliminated.
What's more, the use of nitrogen ensures 'no reaction' either with the substance previously stored or the next one in the process flow.
Safety – the number one priority
Our unique safety system provides a secure platform for evaluating the flammability properties of a great number of gases, vapours and mixtures.
PC-based software enables our application engineers to show you how to reduce shut-down and start-up time.
When you partner with Linde, you can rely on us for a full-service offering comprising:
- Safety analysis with our safety system
- Tests and feasibility analyses
- Development of a tailored solution
- Advice on the most economical inert gas supply scheme to meet your purity specifications
- Ready-to-run service comprising hardware, installation and start-up.