- Additive Manufacturing Processes
- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Clinical Analysis & Diagnostics
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Cutting, Joining and Heating
- Freezing & Cooling
- Fumigation & Pest Control
- Heat Treatment
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Leisure & Hospitality
- Melting & Heating
- Petrochemical Processing
- Pharmaceutical Processing
- Plastic & rubber processing
- Process Chemistry & Refining
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
When storing highly volatile substances or substances prone to oxidation, safety and product preservation are of paramount importance. Blanketing with nitrogen is a safe and dependable method for constantly maintaining a protective layer of gas on top of the substance.
Humid air in the head space is replaced by high purity, inert and totally dry nitrogen. A precise valve control system ensures that as the tank is filled or emptied, the nitrogen content is automatically compensated to maintain the protective blanket.
The result is safety, reliability and protection from degradation through oxidation.
For vessels often used in batch processes, characterized by cyclic filling and emptying, we have developed special inert gas sluices which prevent the entry of oxygen effectively.