- Additive Manufacturing Processes
- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Clinical Analysis & Diagnostics
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Cutting, Joining & Heating
- Emissions Solutions
- Energy storage
- Freezing & Cooling
- Fumigation & Pest Control
- Heat Treatment
- Hydrogen solution
- Inerting, purging, sparging
- Leisure & Hospitality
- Melting & Heating
- Oil and Gas
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharmaceutical Processing
- Plastics & Rubber Processing
- Process Chemistry
- Pulp & Paper
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
The year 2017 not only marks the seventh time in a row in which Linde is supporting the Shell Eco-marathon as the official sponsor and technology expert for hydrogen, but also a year in which we are substantially stepping up our involvement.
For the first time, we will
- invite visitors, student teams and business partners to enter into a more intensive dialogue with us at dedicated Linde stations, in the student’s paddock and the business hospitality area,
- put a team of global and regional experts on site who are in charge of the complete technical scrutineering of all hydrogen fuel cell-powered competition vehicles. They will manage the hydrogen cylinder logistics, provide technical support and advice the student teams who use hydrogen both before and at the event.
- showcase some of our latest developments in zero-emission hydrogen technology, including the HYMERA® Hydrogen fuel cell power generator to charge phones at the event and Linde’s H2 mobility test case: the Linde H2 bikes at ‘Make the Future’ Singapore.
Shell and Linde have been co-operating for many years to make environmentally friendly hydrogen mobility become a reality and to build up a hydrogen refuelling infrastructure.
Supporting the Shell Eco-marathon shows once again our commitment to hydrogen driven mobility. Why do we do this? Because we believe hydrogen presents an opportunity. An opportunity for a more flexible, more sustainable energy system. An opportunity for a better world in the future. We do our part to realise this vision by providing both the technology and the know-how to enable hydrogen applications. We ask young creative minds to support us make our vision become reality. To make it happen.