- Additive Manufacturing Processes
- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Clinical Analysis & Diagnostics
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Cutting, Joining and Heating
- Freezing & Cooling
- Fumigation & Pest Control
- Heat Treatment
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Leisure & Hospitality
- Melting & Heating
- Petrochemical Processing
- Pharmaceutical Processing
- Plastic & rubber processing
- Process Chemistry
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
Carbon dioxide is the most frequently used industrial gas in the beverages industry. It is dissolved in drinks to create the well-known 'fizz' effect.
We deliver food-grade carbon dioxide sourced from both natural wells and industrial facilities that complies with all relevant food guidelines.
During carbonation, carbon dioxide is added to the liquid in a carbonator, where vaporised carbon dioxide is mixed under pressure with temperature-controlled water. Syrup, sweetener and other ingredients are then added to create the final product.