- Additive Manufacturing Processes
- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Clinical Analysis & Diagnostics
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Cutting, Joining and Heating
- Freezing & Cooling
- Fumigation & Pest Control
- Heat Treatment
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Leisure & Hospitality
- Melting & Heating
- Petrochemical Processing
- Pharmaceutical Processing
- Plastic & rubber processing
- Process Chemistry
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
The quality of the final additive manufacturing (AM) component depends on every single step in the manufacturing chain, from powder production through the build-up process to post-processing. As our industrial gases, process gas blends and application technologies are required in every step of the AM value chain, Linde is in a unique position to provide advice on each step.
Optimising AM can only be achieved through a holistic approach, requiring cooperation among multiple partners. Linde is engaged in an international network with industrial users, powder producers, equipment manufacturers and research institutes to develop and improve industrial AM solutions, e.g. for the automotive, aerospace and medical industries.
This expertise is at your service!