- HYDROPOX® for the perfect finish
Our HYDROPOX® flame-based solution offers a number of benefits in glass surface treatment for art & tableware (e.g. wine glasses), specialty glass (e.g. display glasses, oven doors) and high-value container glass (e.g. flacons).
Our solution comprises both pre-mixed and surface-mixed burners using oxygen, hydrogen or natural gas depending on your specific requirements.
With its homogenous flame curtain, HYDROPOX ensures even heat transfer and briefly brings the glass surface to a temperature above the weakening point of the glass.
- - Increasing brilliance of the glass surface
- - Eliminating seams and edges
- - Healing of micro-cracks and failures
- - Significant reduction in rejection rates
- - Production of high-end glass products
- - Enablement of new features – e.g. wine glasses without seams
- - Very high production speeds – quality of hand-crafted glass at normal line speeds
Download HYDROPOX brochure
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Food & Beverages
- Leisure & hospitality
- Metal Fabrication
- Plastics & Rubber
- Power & Energy
- Pulp & Paper
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
HYDROPOX® flame treatment
Fire polishing is an effective way to combine the speed of a machined finish with the finesse of hand-crafted glass. It involves heating moulded glass at the mouth of the furnace to increase brilliance and improve chemical durability. To meet rising market demands for speed and quality, we have developed a range of pre-mixed and post-mixed flame treatment technologies based on oxygen and hydrogen.
Coating is one of the key growth and differentiation factors in the glass industry. For many coating processes, like PVD and CVD, industrial gases are essential.
We deliver the full range of specialty and rare gases and mixtures, including silane, argon, helium and krypton, in the precise volumes and purities you require for smooth coating operations.