- Products & Supply
- Aquaculture Solutions and Services
- Atmospheric Gases
- Fuel Gases
- Shielding Gases
- Electronic Gases and Chemicals
- Emissions Solutions
- Food Chilling & Cooling
- Food Freezing
- Food Grade Gases
- LINDOFLAMM® flame solutions
- Gas Mixtures
- Packaged Chemicals
- Plastics & Rubber Solutions
- Pharmaceutical Solutions
- Refining Solutions
- Welding and Safety Products
- Specialty Gases & Equipment
- Supply Modes
- Water and Wastewater Solutions
The benefits of our standard onsite solutions are as follows:
- Gas supply agreement
- System consisting of a standard plant and a back up unit
- System built, installed and operated by us
- Portfolio of standard plants with high flexibility.
Partnering with us means
- Freedom to focus on core business
- State-of-the-art technology
- Maximum supply reliability
- Long-term cost efficiency.
ECOVAR® supply systems are built around standardised components to ensure maximum cost efficiencies. Standardised design and dimensions play an important role in cutting the costs involved in engineering, building, installing, operating and maintaining on-site gas supply systems.
Through optimal combination of production plant and back-up unit the ECOVAR concept offers solutions with minimal capital expenditure, operational costs and consumption of utilities, such as energy and water.
The ECOVAR portfolio is extremely flexible. Systems and system modules can be combined as required to create tailored solutions that suit local requirements.
ECOVAR systems can be designed for indoor or outdoor installation to fit available space and for availability of utilities (energy, water and compressed air). ECOVAR plants are generally mounted in cabinets, on skids or in containers for fast, trouble free installation/commissioning and relocation.
ECOVAR systems comprise a standard plant and a back-up unit to ensure uninterrupted supply all year round (8760 hours).
Automatic control systems track fluctuations in demand, automatically activating the back-up unit to support production peaks. The back-up unit can also be activated in the event of a plant stop.
Both the production plant and backup unit are normally monitored by our nearest Gas Centre to ensure a reliable gas supply.
ECOVAR systems are more environmentally friendly than conventional supply methods. Product transport and energy consumption are reduced to a minimum by producing the required gas onsite.