- Products & Services
- Aquaculture Solutions and Services
- Atmospheric Gases
- Electronic Gases and Chemicals
- Energised Solutions
- Food Chilling
- Food Freezing
- Food Grade Gases
- Fuel Gases
- Gas Mixtures
- Heat treatment
- Packaged Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Solutions
- Plant and pipeline services
- Plastics & Rubber Solutions
- Pulp & Paper Equipment
- Refining Solutions
- Shielding Gases
- Specialty Gases & Equipment
- Welding and Safety Products
- Supply Modes
- Health & Safety
EVOS™ ViPR, which stands for valve with integrated pressure regulator, rounds out our EVOS family. This high-performance model bundles the convenience and safety benefits associated with the EVOS Ci and EVOS DCi models in a new package that takes reliability, productivity and usability to the next level. With EVOS ViPR, you will be up and running in no time – thanks to the quick-connect outlet and the regulator adjustment handwheel, which can be easily set to the required flow. The gas flow then remains stable while you work, making flow drift a thing of the past. All in all – EVOS ViPR brings you an impressive lineup of small refinements that will make a big difference to your business.
EVOS ViPR highlights
With EVOS ViPR, you can look forward to the EVOS features you have come to know and trust from the EVOS Ci and EVOS DCi models – such as the guard, live content indicator, safety interlock button, ON/OFF lever and churning knob. On top, you will benefit from the efficiency and performance gains of an integrated, two-stage pressure regulator.
EVOS ViPR productivity-enhancing features include a built-in pressure regulator for faster set-up times, market-leading flow stability, a quick-connect outlet for added productivity gains and a live content indicator.
- You don’t need to attach/detach a separate regulator for each job
- A convenient, graduated dial and outlet flow indicator make it easy for you to set and check the flow
- You can simply “set and forget” the flow thanks to the two-stage regulator offering market-leading flow stability
- Quick-connect outlet means you can easily attach/detach the gas hose and don’t need to waste time screwing gas hoses in and out
- Live content indicator so you can read the pressure in the cylinder and see how much gas is left at a glance – without needing to connect a regulator first
- The ergonomic guard arms mean you can easily grip and handle the cylinder.
EVOS ViPR has been optimised to cut your gas bills by reducing wastage. In addition, you no longer need to worry about regulator purchase and maintenance costs – it’s all included in the package.
- Minimal flow surge means you waste less gas over the course of a working day
- Lower investment costs – you do not need to purchase separate regulators
- No maintenance costs – Linde looks after regulator maintenance and safety checks so you have the reassurance that your devices are always in peak condition
- EVOS ViPR further optimises costs by reducing the number of cylinders you need to keep in stock. It has a 300-bar working pressure so it holds more gas than a typical 200-bar cylinder, which means you can work with fewer or lighter cylinders
EVOS ViPR safety highlights include a safety interlock button, a protective guard and a quick-action lever. It also comes with ergonomic lifting/handling features for your added safety.
- The safety interlock button locks the ON/OFF lever in the closed position, eliminating the risk of a valve opening accidentally and allowing gas to escape – during handling or transport, for instance
- Fast-acting, easy-to-use ON/OFF lever allows you to see from a distance whether the valve is open or closed
- In a fast two-step process, you can – even if you’re wearing gloves – quickly and easily press the safety interlock button and lift the lever to start the gas flow, then simply pull the lever down to fully stop the gas flow rapidly and safely
- The EVOS ViPR valve features a specially designed, more compact guard which is engineered for greater usability and safety, protecting the valve against accidental bumps and falls, and enabling the cylinder to be lifted if needs be.
- The churning knob makes it easier and safer for you to move cylinders over short distances.