- Can ACCURA help me track the location of all safety-classified cylinders (to comply with regulatory authority requirements)?
Yes. You can use ACCURA to quickly search for or provide reports on cylinders that are part of a specific safety or hazard class. ACCURA therefore supports rapid traceability and quality control. You can also consolidate information for inspectors and regulatory authorities.
- Can I edit or change my ACCURA account once it has been created?
Yes. You can easily change internal locations or adapt the ACCURA functions that each of your users can perform in line with your changing business needs. For example, you can modify admin users, admin user rights, end-user profiles, end-user rights and cylinder locations. Linde can also adapt your account set-up on request.
- Can I run the mobile app on my own devices?
Yes. You can download the ACCURA app and run it on any device with the operating systems listed in question 9 above. Please check the data protection / privacy regulations that apply at your company before installing ACCURA on your mobile device. Alternatively, Linde can supply scanning devices where required.
- Can I see how long a cylinder has been at a location?
Yes. You can view this information for every cylinder using the Reports function (Days in Stock) on the ACCURA web portal or your smartphone.
- Can I see who has scanned cylinders once I set up my account?
Yes. You can set up individual end-user profiles. Admin users (managers) will then be able to monitor detailed user histories.