- Products & Services
Aquaculture Solutions and Services
- SOLVOX® venturi
- SOLVOX® aquaculture hose & ceramic diffuser
- SOLVOX® cone
- SOLVOX® dropin
- SOLVOX® Oxystream
- SOLVOX® streamline
- SOLVOX® dosing cabinet
- Salt and brackish water
- Fresh water
- Gas supply
- Atmospheric Gases
- Electronic Gases and Chemicals
- Energized Solutions
- Food Chilling
- Food Freezing
- Food Grade Gases
- Fuel Gases
- Gas Mixtures
- Heat treatment
- Packaged Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Solutions
- Plant and pipeline services
- Plastics & Rubber Solutions
- Pulp & Paper Equipment
- Refining Solutions
- Shielding Gases
- Specialty Gases & Equipment
- Welding and Safety Products
- Supply Modes
- Health & Safety
SOLVOX® Oxystream is a low-pressure oxygenation system for sea water, brackish water and fresh water tanks.
The system is a patented all-in-one product, which oxygenates the water and evenly distributes it around the fish tank using an adjustable flow regime. This regime aligns circulation speed with the fish species and size. SOLVOX® Oxystream includes a water flow indicator, which gives you a quantitative overview of the water flow into each tank.
The microbubbles created by SOLVOX® Oxystream not only allow for a highly efficient oxygen dissolving but also reduce the concentration of dissolved nitrogen and the total gas pressure of the water. This often eliminates the need for external degassing units.
SOLVOX® Oxystream achieves maximum oxygen dissolving effect beginning at about 15 ‰ salinity and requires a pressure of only 0.05–0.2 bar to oxygenate the water, strip nitrogen and create optimal tank hydrodynamics for fish production. The low-pressure delivery mechanism makes the system very energy-efficient.
In fresh water installations, SOLVOX® Oxystream can be combined with SOLVOX® cone to meet even the highest oxygenation demands.
Installed in flow-through and/or recirculating aquaculture systems, SOLVOX® Oxystream now also supports the largest land-based production projects. Market momentum shows strong growth or post-smolt production projects as well as for installations enabling full grow-out of salmon and other high-value finfish in large tanks measuring up to 30 metres in diameter.
With SOLVOX® Oxystream, we meet industry demand for cost-efficient oxygenation solutions in these fast-growing aquaculture segments. We deliver our portfolio either through a supplier as part of a total farm solution or directly to fish farmers.
Highlights of SOLVOX® Oxystream
- High oxygenation efficiency
- Low power consumption
- Optimised tank hydrodynamics
- Reduced nitrogen and improved total gas pressure
- Tailored to individual needs
- Produced from non-corrosive plastic material - suitable for saline water
- Water flow indicator for quantitative overview of water flow into each tank
- Easy retrofit into existing tanks
- Can be combined directly with fish tank-mounted CO2 degassing systems
- Easy installation
- Flexible bulk supply schemes to suit individual needs