- Construction & Infrastructure
- Food & Beverages
- Leisure & Hospitality
- Metal Fabrication
- Oil and Gas
- Pharma & Biotech
- Plastics & Rubber
- Power & Energy
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
- 18.04.2019 / Electronics News /Linde LienHwa holds SPECTRA EM brand launch celebration with their customers
- Linde LienHwa held a launch event at its Chung Gang site in Taichung, Taiwan on April 18 to showcase its new SPECTRA® EM brand for premium electronic materials.
- 03.09.2018 / Electronics News /Linde LienHwa launches its highest quality brand of electronic materials: SPECTRA EM
- Linde LienHwa is introducing the initial portfolio of its highest quality brand of electronic materials called SPECTRA EM. This new product line, along with its continuing investment in local production of electronic special gases (ESGs) and electronic bulk gases, enhances LLH’s portfolio to meet the growing demand of Taiwanese and regional customers in the semiconductor and display industries.
- 28.06.2018 / Electronics News /Linde Continues to Invest in Products and Business Continuity Planning for Sub 10nm Geometries
Linde announced expanded capacity of fluorine/nitrogen mixtures and new precursors to meet customer requirements in advance of SEMICON West.
- 05.03.2018 / Electronics News /Linde LienHwa highlights 2017 RMB 1.5 billion electronics customer investment commitment in Mainland China and additional new special gas production in Taiwan
Linde LienHwa, a key supplier of gases and chemicals to the electronics industry, continues to invest with its customers in Mainland China and Taiwan. The company is also expanding its production of electronic special gases (ESGs). In March, Linde LienHwa will highlight its position in the electronics material sector with presentations by its executives at two industry forums held in Shanghai.
- 11.09.2017 / Electronics News /Linde LienHwa invests in local production of electronic materials at two Taiwan facilities
- Linde LienHwa, a member of The Linde Group and a leading supplier of gases and chemicals to the electronics industry, continues to invest in local production of electronic special gases (ESGs) with C4F8 purification at Taichung Harbor and HCDS transfill facility at Guanyin.
- 06.07.2017 / Electronics News /Linde leads in rare gas supply chain for electronics with investments, business continuity planning and advanced capabilities
- Gases and engineering company The Linde Group, the leading supplier of rare gases, is investing in its own production and increasing and diversifying its portfolio of third-party sources to meet the growing demand for rare gases in electronics.
- 13.03.2017 / Electronics News /Linde invests over EUR 110 million in China to strengthen position as supplier of choice for electronics manufacturers
The Linde Group, through its electronics gases company in China, Linde LienHwa, is expanding its commitment to China and the Asia Pacific region through investments of over EUR 110 million. The capital is being allocated for new on-site gas production facilities in major electronics manufacturing clusters in the eastern and central provinces of China.
- 06.03.2017 / Electronics News /Linde Electronics presents 2016 global supplier award to Advance Research Chemicals
- Linde Electronics announced that Advance Research Chemicals has been given the Linde Electronics Preferred Supplier Award for 2016.
- 02.11.2016 / Electronics News /Linde Electronics presents 2015 global supplier award to Linggas
Linggas, Ltd has been recognized as the Linde Electronics Preferred Supplier Award for 2015 in recognition of its continuous support and commitment to Linde Electronics.
- 20.09.2016 / Electronics News /Linde and NuMat Technologies Form Global Partnership to Advance Use of Metal-Organic Framework in Gas Separation and Delivery
NuMat Technologies and Linde have announced a collaborative partnership focused on the development of next generation separation and storage technologies that critically depend on material performance.
- 01.09.2016 / Electronics News /Linde Establishes New Electronics R&D Center in Taiwan
Technology company The Linde Group has opened their new Electronics R&D Center in Taichung, Taiwan on September 1st.
- 06.07.2016 / Electronics News /Linde Expanding Global Neon Supply Capabilities
To further assure a long-term and secure supply of neon for its customers worldwide, Linde Electronics and Specialty Gases has made yet another investment to support its vertically integrated neon supply chain, primarily to support customers in the semiconductor lithography and laser vision correction markets.
- 15.03.2016 / Electronics News /Linde facilitates photovoltaic cell capacity expansion in South East Asia
Major photovoltaic (PV) cell manufacturers in South East Asia are expanding capacity and are partnering with Linde to quickly establish the reliable, high-quality supply chain they need.
- 21.09.2015 / Electronics News /Linde Electronics presents 2014 global supplier awards
Linde Electronics announces two global supplier performance awards for 2014: the Preferred Supplier Award goes to Electronic Fluorocarbons LLC and the Most Improved Supplier Award recipient is Albemarle Corporation.
- 07.07.2015 / Electronics News /Linde to install world's largest on-site fluorine plant to deliver safety and process benefits at SK Hynix M14 plant
Linde to install world's largest on-site fluorine plant to deliver safety and process benefits at SK Hynix M14 plant and will exhibit at SEMICON West
- 18.05.2015 / Electronics News /Linde Electronics receives Supplier of the Year award from Fairchild Semiconductor
- Linde Electronics and Specialty Gases has received the 2014 Gas Supplier of the Year award from Fairchild Semiconductor, a leading global supplier of high-performance semiconductor solutions.
- 17.09.2014 / Electronics News /Linde boosts ultra-high purity nitrogen supply to semiconductor customers in Oregon and Washington
Linde Electronics and Specialty Gases has completed the capacity expansion to supply ultra-high purity (UHP) gaseous nitrogen and UHP oxygen to its customers in the Hillsboro, Oregon area.
- 08.07.2014 / Electronics News /Linde Electronics Presents 2013 Global Supplier Performance Awards
Linde Electronics announces two 2013 global supplier performance awards: the Preferred Supplier Award recipient is Hemlock Semiconductor Corporation and the Most Improved Supplier award recipient is Linggas Ltd.
- 02.07.2014 / Electronics News /Linde to focus on enabling smarter electronics manufacturing at SEMICON West
Linde Electronics and Specialty Gases will be exhibiting at SEMICON West tradeshow in San Francisco July 8-10 and will focus on how Linde enables smarter electronics manufacturing through innovative gases and chemicals technology, as well as through investment in gases, engineering and strategic partnerships.