AVANTO™ is an advanced cloud-based solution that enables you to manage your welding processes with ease and transparency.
AVANTO allows you to capture, monitor and analyse the vast amount of data that is required to manage a modern welding operation. Connecting every step in the welding workflow, it enhances traceability, efficiency and quality assurance. In essence, it allows you to meet industry standards whilst removing cost and complexity from your business.
At its core, AVANTO builds on a central repository of Welding Procedure Specifications (WPSs). It helps you digitalise your existing WPSs, which you can then access or dynamically update at any time. This repository dramatically speeds up the process of creating a new job as many of the data fields are automatically completed when you select a WPS. In addition, it manages welders’ qualifications to ensure that only suitably trained operators can be assigned to a job.
AVANTO allows you to:
- Create a digital WPS repository and manage updates to it
- Define and manage project and job workflows – from creation to delivery to your customer
- Manage your welders’ qualifications
- Maintain an accurate log of your welding machine maintenance schedule
- Assign project and job resources such as people, materials and equipment
- Access job queues and status updates via the AVANTO mobile app
- Store weld test results
- Generate work packages for customers
- Run reports and view KPIs via a dashboard
All of this connected functionality means that you, as a fabricator, can look forward to the following benefits – regardless of your size and budget:
- Enhanced standards* compliance and traceability
- Increased efficiency
- Cost savings
- Improved quality
Initially available to selected customers in UK and Germany, AVANTO will be rolled out further in 2017.
*Currently supporting EN1090 – other standards to follow