- What is AVANTO?
- AVANTOTM is an advanced, cloud-based welding management solution that allows customers to capture, monitor and analyse the vast amount of data that is required to meet compliance to welding industry standards. Covering every step in the welding workflow, it enhances traceability, efficiency and quality assurance. In essence, AVANTO allows you to meet industry standards whilst removing cost and complexity from your business.
- How does AVANTO work?
Accessible via any internet connected PC, AVANTO allows you to create and manage all your welding jobs, everything from large and complex projects to a single weld. Create, qualify or update your Welding Procedure Specifications (WPS) in digital form or simply upload your existing WPSs to begin the audit trail for every welding job. Assign qualified resources to each job including materials, consumables and welding machines. Keep track of your welders’ qualifications and ensure only those with valid qualifications are assigned to jobs. Manage the validation periods of your welding machines, simply and easily.
Extend all this information to supervisory personnel and welders using the AVANTO app for mobile devices. Quality assurance personnel can add any testing reports to jobs and even upload photos of visual inspections via the mobile app. All this documentation can be easily compiled into a report for the end-customer with a few clicks providing full traceability without all the hassle.
- What are the benefits of AVANTO?
- AVANTO delivers enhanced welding standards compliance and traceability whilst increasing efficiency and improved quality to your welding processes. All of this translates directly into cost savings for your business.
- How much does AVANTO cost?
- AVANTO is charged as a simple ongoing subscription fee based on the number of users in your organisation. It is available as a free trial for a limited period, please talk to your local Linde sales representative.
- How do I know my data is safe in the cloud?
The cloud is many times more secure and more reliable than locally hosted file storage. AVANTO is hosted by Salesforce, one of the largest and most respected cloud-based solution providers globally. Every day more than 150,000 organisations rely on Salesforce to manage their data reliably and securely. Significant investment is made by Salesforce in the latest technology so you don’t have to. For more information, visit Trust.salesforce.com, the Salesforce community for real-time information on system performance and security. For more information on data privacy visit https://www.salesforce.com/company/legal/agreements.jsp
- Do I need to install any software?
No. As a cloud-based solution, AVANTO is accessible via any modern Internet browser and therefore requires no installation. To take advantage of AVANTO on mobile devices for shop floor based personnel, the AVANTO app can be downloaded from either Google Play app store or the Apple app Store. See the links below -
Google Play Store - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.oinio.linde.isw.test&hl=en
iOS App Store - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/avanto/id1191749233?mt=8