- Products & Services
- Aquaculture Solutions and Services
- Atmospheric Gases
- Fuel Gases
- Shielding Gases
- Electronic Gases and Chemicals
- Emissions Solutions
- Energised Solutions
- Food Chilling
- Food Freezing
- Food Grade Gases
- LINDOFLAMM® flame solutions
- Gas Mixtures
- Packaged Chemicals
- Plant and pipeline services
- Plastics & Rubber Solutions
- Pharmaceutical Solutions
- Refining Solutions
- Welding and Safety Products
- Specialty Gases & Equipment
- Supply Modes
- Health & Safety
AVANTO™ is an advanced cloud-based solution that enables you to manage your welding processes with ease and transparency.
AVANTO allows you to capture, monitor and analyse the vast amount of data that is required to manage a modern welding operation. Connecting every step in the welding workflow, it enhances traceability, efficiency and quality assurance. In essence, it allows you to meet industry standards whilst removing cost and complexity from your business.
At its core, AVANTO builds on a central repository of Welding Procedure Specifications (WPSs). It helps you digitalise your existing WPSs, which you can then access or dynamically update at any time. This repository dramatically speeds up the process of creating a new job as many of the data fields are automatically completed when you select a WPS. In addition, it manages welders’ qualifications to ensure that only suitably trained operators can be assigned to a job.
AVANTO allows you to:
- Create a digital WPS repository and manage updates to it
- Define and manage project and job workflows – from creation to delivery to your customer
- Manage your welders’ qualifications
- Maintain an accurate log of your welding machine maintenance schedule
- Assign project and job resources such as people, materials and equipment
- Access job queues and status updates via the AVANTO mobile app
- Store weld test results
- Generate work packages for customers
- Run reports and view KPIs via a dashboard
All of this connected functionality means that you, as a fabricator, can look forward to the following benefits – regardless of your size and budget:
- Enhanced standards* compliance and traceability
- Increased efficiency
- Cost savings
- Improved quality
Initially available to selected customers in UK and Germany, AVANTO will be rolled out further in 2017.
*Currently supporting EN1090 – other standards to follow
AVANTO™ how it works
|Project and job set up:|
Engineer searches for existing or creates new welding procedure specification (WPS).
Engineer creates project and jobs, using digital WPS to automatically define the welding process steps.
Engineer assigns master project resources such as materials.
Engineer assigns the project or specific jobs to welding supervisors.
Welding supervisor logs into mobile app to view job queue and check the status of jobs.
Welding supervisor selects a job requiring completion.
Welding supervisor checks that welder is qualified to do job – confirms and adds job to welder’s queue.
Welding supervisor checks welding machine is validated and assigns to job.
Welder logs into mobile app to view his job queue.
Welder selects a job and views details including the WPS.
Welder checks the machine settings on the app and inputs into machine.
Welder commences welding and completes the job.
QA and reporting:
QA supervisor conducts visual check of weld... results saved in system.
Weld undergoes NDT... report added to job in the system.
Pack containing all the details of the job generated and sent to the customer in one digital report.
Welding management dashboard and reports provide managers with insight to improve the operation.