- Products & Supply
- Emissions Solutions
- Aquaculture Solutions and Services
- Atmospheric Gases
- Fuel Gases
- Shielding Gases
- Electronic Gases and Chemicals
- Food Chilling & Cooling
- Food Freezing
- Food Grade Gases
- Gas Mixtures
- Packaged Chemicals
- Plastic & Rubber Solutions
- Pharmaceutical Solutions
- Welding and Safety Products
- Specialty Gases & Equipment
- Supply Modes
- Water and Wastewater Solutions
Increasing mobility and ease of use with all-in-one cylinder package featuring integrated pressure regulator
Not all gas users want to work with heavy, cumbersome cylinders and waste time attaching and removing a regulator every time they start a new job.
Now you don’t have to. We have developed a compact, easy-to-use solution to meet evolving demands for simplicity, efficiency and mobility in a cylinder package. Inspired by our desire to take the user experience to the next level, MOBI™ was designed around detailed feedback from customers like you.Sitting on top of newly designed 10l 300-bar cylinders, our MOBI grab and go package eliminates the need for a separate pressure regulator by integrating this into the valve. This means that you simply attach the hose and turn the two knobs – one to open the valve, the other to adjust the flow – and you can get started. It couldn’t be easier.
- Quick-connect mechanism for the gas hose
- More gas – the compact 10l, 300-bar cylinder lasts longer than a traditional 10l, 200-bar cylinder
- No more cylinder and regulator maintenance / safety checks – leave all that to Linde
- Sturdy protective guard to shield the regulator against accidental bumps and falls
- Easy-grip guard arms for improved handling and lifting
- Greater stability due to the wider base and lower height
- Live content indicator so you can check up front if you have enough gas for the job
- Wide choice of gases (inert gases, shielding gases, oxygen, acetylene)
- Designed to exceptionally high safety and performance standards
- Cost savings – no more cylinder returns with residual gas, and no more regulator purchase and maintenance
For the highest safety standards and robust performance in challenging environments, MOBI complies with ISO 10297 (valve), ISO 11363-1 (inlet thread), ISO 15996 (residual pressure valve), ISO 5145 (filling port), ISO 11117 (valve/guard) and ISO 22435 (VIPR), also following EN 561 (quick-connect outlet).
For more information, visit www.mobi-cylinder.com.