- Products & Services
- Aquaculture Solutions and Services
- Atmospheric Gases
- Electronic Gases and Chemicals
- Energised Solutions
- Food Chilling
- Food Freezing
- Food Grade Gases
- Fuel Gases
- Gas Mixtures
- Heat treatment
- Packaged Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Solutions
- Plant and pipeline services
- Plastics & Rubber Solutions
- Pulp & Paper Equipment
- Refining Solutions
- Shielding Gases
- Specialty Gases & Equipment
- Welding and Safety Products
- Supply Modes
- Health & Safety
EVOS™ DCi takes the EVOS family to the next level. Building on the features that made EVOS Ci so successful, it adds game-changing digital capabilities to propel gas packaging and management into the digital age. Equipped with GSM technology, EVOS transmits cylinder intelligence (such as cylinder location and contents) to the Linde cloud in real time. You can access this information at any time and from any Web browser or mobile device running the EVOS app. You can then analyse this intelligence to optimise gas usage and inventory, enhance your supply chain and improve traceability and user safety.
EVOS DCi highlights at a glance:
- Remote access via the Linde DCi app or web portal to key cylinder data such as single cylinder and total stock usage history, date and time last used
- A live digital content display that is clearer and more accurate than traditional analogue displays
- Easy tracking of cylinder locations, both indoor and outdoor
- Rapid notifications when content is running low, via on-package and remote alarms
Thanks to these innovative features, EVOS DCi offers you a series of essential benefits including the following.
Reduced costs and increased efficiency
EVOS DCi saves you time and costs by enabling you to monitor, check and order cylinders through PCs, tablets or smartphones.
- You have greater visibility into your stock, allowing you to reduce delivery costs by ordering only what you need, when you need it. This also cuts down on overstocking, consignment stocks or emergency deliveries.
- Automated and prompted ordering based on low stock trigger levels helps to prevent costly errors caused by manual input.
- You can eliminate processes such as inspecting cylinders around your site to check gas levels.
- Projects and activities are subject to fewer delays because operators no longer unexpectedly run out of gas.
Improved safety and handling
EVOS DCi includes a wide range of features to keep users, stock and buildings safe. It also gives information on what cylinders contain, where they are and whether they’re in use. This can be very valuable information for managers or health and safety and emergency services:
- Churning knob and hand grips for easy handling and manoeuvring
- Safety interlock system to eliminate the risk of accidentally opening a valve
- High visibility levers to show the valve status at a glance and at a distance
- ON/OFF lever for reduced risk of leaks
- Immediate access to safety-relevant information for emergency services
Simplified stock management and ordering
With EVOS DCi, you gain greater and more rapid visibility into stock. This paves the way for significant improvements in procurement and inventory management efficiency.
- EVOS DCi’s digital capabilities simplify cylinder management, even remotely
- You have better insights into gas consumption through ever-evolving data analytics capabilities
- Large reduction in time spent checking stock levels, inspecting cylinder contents and ordering
- EVOS DCi ordering functionality can be easily integrated into existing procurement processes
The ideal companion for packaging and management
EVOS DCi sets new standards in performance, ergonomics, safety and efficiency as a result of three years’ extensive research for EVOS Ci, followed by an intense, dedicated development programme for EVOS DCi. In addition, we work closely with customers such as you to ensure that by developing our products in the right way, they will continue to evolve and meet your future needs.
|Approvals||TPED (Pi marks)|
|Design Standard||ISO 10297 (ISO V)|
|Inlet / cylinder thread||25E|
|Outlet thread||ISO 5145|
|Outlet position||Right-hand side|
|Case material||Zytel ST801|
|Interlock button material||Zytel ST801|
|Gauge scale||Digital display|
|Operating temperature||-20 to 65°C|
|Storage temperature||-40 to 65°C|
For more information, see our dedicated microsite www.evos-dci.com.