- Products & Services
- Aquaculture Solutions and Services
- Atmospheric Gases
- Fuel Gases
- Shielding Gases
- Electronic Gases and Chemicals
- Energised Solutions
- Food Chilling
- Food Freezing
- Food Grade Gases
- LINDOFLAMM® flame solutions
- Gas Mixtures
- Packaged Chemicals
- Plant and pipeline services
- Plastics & Rubber Solutions
- Pharmaceutical Solutions
- Refining Solutions
- Welding and Safety Products
- Specialty Gases & Equipment
- Supply Modes
- Health & Safety
Cage culture in marine environment is profitably practiced in many parts of the world. Its obvious advantages like comparatively low capital construction costs and its multi-use of water resources, etc. have contributed to an immense increase of caged fish farming operations and the average cage volume. Yet the high density of stock just like the erratic parameters of the surrounding environment require specific technical solutions and high maintenance to provide a healthy ecosystem.
Reliable, on demand and emergency ready
Steady water and temperature conditions are crucial – in fresh water tanks just like in sea cages. In the ocean however, the conditions for the fish farms are much harsher than in protected surroundings. Being exposed to changing water quality due to currents, wind, waves, sudden temperature changes, seasonal changes of salidity, etc. make the system much more fragile, the fish more prone to disease and parasites. Conditions that not only requires a special oxygenation system, but one that provides reliable backup oxygenation solutions as well.
Innovative and profitable solution for sea water conditions
Sea water fish farmers are in need of reliable technology to guarantee their stock to thrive. Our innovative SOLVOX® product line for sea water oxygenation is especially designed for the given challenges. It has proven to facilitate general handling, monitoring and the process of drug administration, plus it keeps the energy costs to add oxygen to salt water especially low.
- Improved oxygenation of sea water can be achieved by the low-pressure SOLVOX® Oxystream system. A patented all-in-one product that convinces with even distribution and high oxygen efficency.
- SOLVOX® DropIn has specifically been designed to deliver ease of operation when supplementing oxygen to sea cages for sea lice treatment, harvesting, etc. Thanks to its innovative dissolver and distribution technology it increases oxygenation efficiency and can be used as an effective standby solution to accommodate temporary fluctuations in oxygen saturation levels.
- SOLVOX® A is available in a variety of options, easy to install and profitable. It also reduces nitrogen and total gas pressure during the water oxygenation process.