- Products & Services
- Aquaculture Solutions and Services
- Atmospheric Gases
- Fuel Gases
- Shielding Gases
- Electronic Gases and Chemicals
- Emissions Solutions
- Food Chilling & Cooling
- Food Freezing
- Food Grade Gases
- LINDOFLAMM® flame solutions
- Gas Mixtures
- Packaged Chemicals
- Plastics & Rubber Solutions
- Pharmaceutical Solutions
- Refining Solutions
- Welding and Safety Products
- Specialty Gases & Equipment
- Supply Modes
- Health & Safety
- Water and Wastewater Solutions
Linde is the leader within oxygenation technology for fish farming. We have worked with aquaculture topics since the early days of this industry and are commited to make a difference to our customers with our inventions - now and in the future. Hence the Innovation Center, which is located in the heart of the world’s most industrialised fish farming community in Ålesund, Norway, is the logical consequence of our striving.
Getting ahead through latest know-how and technology
Our dedicated scientists are developing and testing a wide range of gas-related equipment for aquaculture applications, including fresh water and sea water facilities, a water recirculation system as well as water heating. A highlight of the center is the 55 cubic meter large test and demonstration tank, which allows both aquaculture technologists and customers alike to observe how the latest oxygenation technologies impact fish development within an optimal on-land farming enclosure. Ongoing development work help us deliver the latest technology and know-how to our customers.
Linde offers more
Our commitment and services do not stop at inventing latest aquaculture technology. We want to make sure our customers find the ideal solution for their needs, so that their business is ready for the future. Our complete offer to fish farmers includes the following:
- Delivery of liquid and compressed gases.
- Distribution systems for gas to fish farming plants.
- Optimised equipment for dissolving oxygen and tank hydraulics.
- Consulting, engineering, installation and commissioning.
- Optimisation of water flow and tank environment.
- Calculations and environmental readings.
- Safety courses