- Products & Services
Aquaculture Solutions and Services
- SOLVOX® A
- SOLVOX® B & CD
- SOLVOX® C Pressure-Dissolving Cone
- SOLVOX® DropIn
- SOLVOX® OxyStream
- SOLVOX® Stream
- SOLVOX® F
- Salt and brackish water
- Fresh water
- Gas supply
- Atmospheric Gases
- Electronic Gases and Chemicals
- Energised Solutions
- Food Chilling
- Food Freezing
- Food Grade Gases
- Fuel Gases
- Gas Mixtures
- Heat treatment
- Packaged Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Solutions
- Plant and pipeline services
- Plastics & Rubber Solutions
- Refining Solutions
- Shielding Gases
- Specialty Gases & Equipment
- Welding and Safety Products
- Supply Modes
- Health & Safety
Thanks to modern operation design and fresh water technology, inland aquaculture has become the fastest-growing food production section worldwide, contributing significantly to local, provincial and national economic accounts. Along with this upward trend goes a shift from small to mid-sized farms to large scale operations. Changing premises that require technology to offer customized solutions that guarantee optimum fish health and profitability in all farm scales.
Innovative technology for all industrial sizes
In the artificial environment of closed containment fish farms, perfect water oxygenation and temperature is key for a balanced ecosystem – independent of size or fish stock density. Due to its precise monitoring and controlling capabilities, our SOLVOX® product line is an advanced all-fit solution engineered for perfect oxygen dissolution and distribution. The fish benefit from a water current and oxygenating levels that are as close as possible to nature.
Highly energy efficient and low maintenance solutions for fresh water farming
Besides its wide capacity range, the offering of the SOLVOX oxygenation system for the fresh water aquaculture goes beyond optimum oxygen levels. To meet the special needs of the industry, Linde engineers have developed new highly efficient oxygenation systems that are low in energy consumption, easily installed and deployed and above: adjustable. Important assets in regard to improving performance and attaining sustainability.
- SOLVOX®C is a pressure dissolver cone designed to increase the concentration of gases in the water to a rather high level.
- SOLVOX®CV further boosts oxygenation dissolving capacity by almost 50%.
- SOLVOX®Mix enabling to mix water with high oxygen concentration into a main water flow, without degassing and thus ensuring high efficiency.
- SOLVOX®Stream: Water distribution tube with water ﬂow indicator for improved oxygen distribution and tank hydraulics.
- SOLVOX®F dosing cabinet or precise oxygenation control.
- SOLVOX®B diffuser hose and SOLVOX CD ceramic diffuser: ideal for emergency and temporary oxygenation dissolution.