First-hand knowledge from our world leading Innovation Center
Our customers profit from the years of bundled vast, hands-on experience we have gained supporting aquaculture systems all over the world. Consulting, installation and ongoing maintenance support are part of our service. Furthermore we are proud to offer our customers the international exerpertise from our Innovation Centre in Norway, with a range of services like training, performance measurement and proof-of-concept simulations.
Our SOLVOX® product line offers a wide range of oxygen dissolution and distribution systems for fresh and salt- and brackish water models.
Including equipment for optimised dissolution of oxygen in water, perfect distribution of oxygenated water to the fish and dose adjustment applications for smooth and reliable adaptations to fluctuations in demand or oxygen saturation levels
SOLVOX can also help to optimise the hydrodynamic conditions in the tank.
Our SOLVOX solutions are tailored to the individual oxygenation challenges
Covering the full range of oxygen supply modes, from cylinder to bulk deliveries, we can advise you on the supply scheme and control system best suited to your needs and the aquaculture system you are operating:
- Flow-through system
- Recirculated systems
- Sea Cage Systems
- Emergency and backup oxygenations
- Fish transport
- Delicing treatments
Assets of SOLVOX you can count on
- Cost-effective, flexible protection against oxygen deficiencies during peak consumption and growth periods
- Optimised fish growth and well-being
- Reduction in stress to fish during medication and parasite (such as amoebae) treatments
- Optimised transportation conditions for live fish
- Greater productivity and profitability for aquaculture farms
If you operate a recirculation system, you may also benefit from ozone applications to treat the makeup of recirculated waters.