- Additive Manufacturing Processes
- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Clinical Analysis & Diagnostics
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Cutting, Joining & Heating
- Emissions Solutions
- Energy storage
- Freezing & Cooling
- Fumigation & Pest Control
- Heat Treatment
- Hydrogen solution
- Inerting, purging, sparging
- Leisure & Hospitality
- Melting & Heating
- Oil and Gas
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharmaceutical Processing
- Plastics & Rubber Processing
- Process Chemistry
- Pulp & Paper
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
Transport refrigeration systems exist across all walks of life, from refrigerated trucks and vans, to refrigerated containers and reefers, and all must work well in every weather condition, from freezing conditions through to hot summer days.
Linde offers a range of products and services to support you in meeting these goals.
Road & Rail Transport
We provide a range of products and services suitable for road and rail transport refrigeration solutions, including
FROSTCRUISE low GWP transport refrigeration solution.
Refrigerated containers (intermodel containers) are shipping containers used in intermodal freight transport for transporting temperature sensitive cargo such as foodstuffs.
Reefers are refrigerated cargo ships designed to carry large quantities of temperature-sensitive goods, such as foodstuffs. These ships often have integrated refrigeration units which use gases such as: R22, R134a, R717, R744.