- Additive Manufacturing Processes
- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Clinical Analysis & Diagnostics
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Cutting, Joining and Heating
- Energy Storage
- Freezing & Cooling
- Fumigation & Pest Control
- Heat Treatment
- Hydrogen solution
- Inerting, purging, sparging
- Leisure & Hospitality
- Melting & Heating
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharmaceutical Processing
- Plastics & Rubber Processing
- Process Chemistry
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
Commercial refrigeration systems cover a wide variety of equipment from small "plug-in" vending machines, display cabinets and food service coolers through to large supermarket refrigeration systems.
Users of commercial refrigeration systems need refrigeration systems that are reliable and effective, whilst meeting increasing legislative and customer demands for environmentally friendly solutions.
We offer a wide range of refrigerant gases for these systems, including a range of zero ODP and lower GWP refrigerant gas solutions for retrofitting existing systems, and a wider range of gases including natural refrigerants suitable for new installations to provide a lower carbon footprint.
These gases include: