- Additive Manufacturing Processes
- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Clinical Analysis & Diagnostics
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Cutting, Joining and Heating
- Freezing & Cooling
- Fumigation & Pest Control
- Heat Treatment
- Inerting, purging, sparging
- Leisure & Hospitality
- Melting & Heating
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharmaceutical Processing
- Plastics & Rubber Processing
- Process Chemistry
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
Meeting the requirements of environmental legislation is an important issue when it comes to exhaust gas purification. The recovery of valuable volatile organic compounds (VOC) can have a positive economic impact.
Cryogenic condensation with liquid nitrogen (LIN) is a flexible, cost effective process which can be used in a wide range of applications.
We are focused on the following features:
- Treatment of VOC loaded exhaust gas flows
- Recovery of valuable components
- Realisation of low residual concentrations
- Reuse of vaporised liquid nitrogen as inert gas for inerting and blanketing.
We also offer a range of services that include; consultation from initial concept through to final technical specification, demonstrations and test runs on site. We offer a range of standardised products for you to choose from (CIRRUS M50, M150, M500), all of which we offer installation, start up and liquid nitrogen supply. All units can be rented for tests short-term. There is an equipment pool, which comprises at least one unit of each size.