- Additive Manufacturing Processes
- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Clinical Analysis & Diagnostics
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Cutting, Joining and Heating
- Energy Storage
- Freezing & Cooling
- Fumigation & Pest Control
- Heat Treatment
- Hydrogen solution
- Inerting, purging, sparging
- Leisure & Hospitality
- Melting & Heating
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharmaceutical Processing
- Plastics & Rubber Processing
- Process Chemistry
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
When used in a fuel cell, hydrogen (H2) produces only water vapour insteada of harmful emissions. It is therefore an ideal building block in making our energy system more flexible and supports the merging of today’s power and gas markets. As a storage medium for electric power, hydrogen is an ideal energy carrier within a sustainable energy cycle.
With this in mind, and knowing that fossil energy sources will only become scarcer and scarcer, we have been intensely engaged in the use of hydrogen as an emissionfree fuel for over 25 years. Moreover, we have systematically strengthened our position as the technology leader for the eco-friendly application of hydrogen in the mobility sector.
Our cutting edge in this area is based on the development of innovative technologies, e.g. for the efficient compression and safe fuelling of hydrogen. This is what makes us an ideal partner for all who want to advance the use of hydrogen as a fuel – especially where the creation of a comprehensive H2 fuelling station infrastructure for cars and buses is concerned. In addition, we offer an extensive technology portfolio for fuel-cell-powered material handling vehicles.