Nitriding and nitrocarburising can help you increase surface wear resistance. This requires a safe and reliable supply of ammonia in order to achieve excellent process results. In addition to supplying the required gases, we also provide you with leading process know-how.
NITROFLEX® supply system
NITROFLEX® atmospheres blend nitrogen, ammonia and other gas combinations to transfer nitrogen and carbon to the surface on most grades of steel. We offer safe gas supply solutions, leading technologies and process know-how for excellent nitriding results. To guarantee safety of operations, we constantly monitor the ammonia storages on your site.
- NITROFLEX® can create an infinite range of atmosphere mixtures influencing the phase composition of the compound layer
- Best combination of product properties relating to wear, fatigue and corrosion resistance
- Additional post-oxidation treatment creates an attractive and corrosion resistant surface without the problems associated with salt-bath waste
- Parts that used to be carburised to a low case depth can be nitrocarburised using NITROFLEX®
- Gas supply solution planned according to your requirements and plant setup
- Retrofitting of existing furnaces
- Safe operations due to leakage control on ammonia stores
Download: Heat Treatment overview brochure