- Additive Manufacturing Processes
- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Clinical Analysis & Diagnostics
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Cutting, Joining and Heating
- Freezing & Cooling
- Fumigation & Pest Control
- Heat Treatment
- Inerting, purging, sparging
- Leisure & Hospitality
- Melting & Heating
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharmaceutical Processing
- Plastics & Rubber Processing
- Process Chemistry
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
Using liquid nitrogen (LIN) and carbon dioxide (LIC) the main benefits of this tried-and-tested technology are:
At Linde, we have worked hard over the past few years to improve the efficiency and hygiene of our freezing equipment. We focus in particular on minimising contamination risks and reducing operation and maintenance costs.
Cryogenic technology comes into its own for prepared and catered foods. Many products in this food category, Individually Quick-Frozen (IQF) items in particular need to be frozen quickly after cooking to maintain quality and reduce the risk of contamination. This technology is extremely popular for ready-made meals, pizzas, battered and fried products as well as coated products.
Typically used freezers include spiral freezers, tunnel freezers, cabinet freezers, super contact freezers and coating tumblers. Cabinet freezers are widely used in cook chill kitchens in order to meet strict temperature control standards.