- Additive Manufacturing Processes
- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Clinical Analysis & Diagnostics
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Cutting, Joining and Heating
- Freezing & Cooling
- Fumigation & Pest Control
- Heat Treatment
- Inerting, purging, sparging
- Leisure & Hospitality
- Melting & Heating
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharmaceutical Processing
- Plastics & Rubber Processing
- Process Chemistry
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
Using liquid nitrogen (LIN) and carbon dioxide (CO2). The main benefits of this tried and tested technology are:
- Fast in-line freezing and cooling, thus preserving flavour
- Formation of smaller ice crystals, resulting in less drip loss and higher quality of the frozen product
- Low investment costs
- Flexible design for multi-purpose deployment
- Small production space but high capacity throughout
- Low maintenance effort and downtime.
At Linde, we have worked hard over the past few years to improve the efficiency and hygiene of our freezing equipment. We focus in particular on minimising contamination risks and reducing operation and maintenance costs.
Cryogenic freezing and cooling is ideal for many bakery products. It is typically used to freeze part baked breads, fast-freeze rolls, pretzels and prepared bakery products.
The main equipment used for this application are spiral freezers, tunnel freezers and cabinets. The super contact freezer also fits well for pizzas both cooked and raw.