- Additive Manufacturing Processes
- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Clinical Analysis & Diagnostics
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Cutting, Joining and Heating
- Freezing & Cooling
- Fumigation & Pest Control
- Heat Treatment
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Leisure & Hospitality
- Melting & Heating
- Petrochemical Processing
- Pharmaceutical Processing
- Plastic & rubber processing
- Process Chemistry & Refining
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
Complete flame solutions from Linde
Precision manufacturing processes call for tailored pre-heating solutions that optimise productivity and efficiencies. Linde’s pioneering LINDOFLAMM® burner technology delivers these requirements, resulting in increased productivity and lower costs, whilst improving quality standards.
LINDOFLAMM® burners are flexible in application, from manually guided torches to a full mechanised solution that is designed and built specifically to meet the flame heating demands of automated manufacturing.
Watch our LINDOFLAMM® video
Find out how LINDOFLAMM® special burner technology is so efficient.
Pre-heating steels is recommended and specified by many standards and codes of practice prior to welding or cutting, in order to avoid defects such as cracking. Successful preheating is dependant upon heating the material up to the right temperature throughout its thickness.
LINDOFLAMM® special burners are tailored to the work piece to provide consistent, reliable pre-heating prior to welding or cutting.
The intensity of the acetylene flame causes a rapid build up of heat at twice the speed of conventional methods, optimising productivity.
Please email us to improve your production efficiencies