- Additive Manufacturing Processes
- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Clinical Analysis & Diagnostics
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Cutting, Joining and Heating
- Freezing & Cooling
- Fumigation & Pest Control
- Heat Treatment
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Leisure & Hospitality
- Melting & Heating
- Petrochemical Processing
- Pharmaceutical Processing
- Plastic & rubber processing
- Process Chemistry & Refining
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
Consumer interest in animal welfare is rising – as are demands for the quality of meat and poultry. We offer technical advice, expertise and gas supply solutions for your Controlled Atmosphere Stunning (CAS) system.
CAS modifies the atmosphere to induce euthanasia conditions for animals. This gentle technology provides a less stressful experience, contributing to improved animal welfare, better processing conditions and higher quality meat.
Improved Animal Welfare
Less stress to animals, no restraints required
Elimination of broken bones
Improved and safer working environment
Better plucking results
Reduced faecal contamination (from use of anaesthesia)
Easier animal handling.
Higher Quality Meat
Elimination of haemorrhages, bruises and broken bones
Reduced meat bruising
Better bleed-out of arteries in the fillet, wing and thigh.