- Additive Manufacturing Processes
- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Clinical Analysis & Diagnostics
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Cutting, Joining and Heating
- Freezing & Cooling
- Fumigation & Pest Control
- Heat Treatment
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Leisure & Hospitality
- Melting & Heating
- Petrochemical Processing
- Pharmaceutical Processing
- Plastic & rubber processing
- Process Chemistry & Refining
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
Thermal spraying offers a number of benefits, including improved resistance to wear, corrosion and heat in the final product. There are a number of thermal spraying processes, which basically entail heating the powder to above its melting temperature. Cold spraying, in contrast, requires a powder temperature of just a few hundred degrees Celsius. Proper adhesion of the coating is achieved by increasing the particle velocity and thus the kinetic energy.
The compelling productivity and quality benefits of cold spraying are driving demand for this process across a broad spectrum of industries from automotive through electronics to aviation.
LINSPRAY is our dedicated offer for thermal spraying. Building on customised gas mixtures and supply concepts, we also provide all the necessary equipment and supply systems to ensure the safe installation and handling of all gases and mixtures at all times.
In addition, we have an extensive network of engineers who are able to provide guidance on the best solution to meet your productivity, quality and cost requirements. This service includes training on safety or coating applications.
Optimum surface quality
Extremely high bond strengths
Exceptionally dense layers
Oxide-free spray coatings
No material changes in coated substrates due to thermal influences
Customised gas supply solutions