- Additive Manufacturing Processes
- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Clinical Analysis & Diagnostics
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Cutting, Joining and Heating
- Energy Storage
- Freezing & Cooling
- Fumigation & Pest Control
- Heat Treatment
- Hydrogen solution
- Inerting, purging, sparging
- Leisure & Hospitality
- Melting & Heating
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharmaceutical Processing
- Plastics & Rubber Processing
- Process Chemistry
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
Industrial and specialty gases are used in every step of the additive manufacturing process. From metal powder production to the various additive manufacturing techniques to finishing processes like cleaning and heat treatments they ensure that optimum quality is achieved.
Linde supplies the full spectrum of industrial and specialty gases required for every technology in the fabrication chain through either cylinder and bulk delivery or through our ECOVAR® on-site supply solutions, ensuring the highest safety standards and a readiness to meet your exact supply needs.
Various industrial gases might be stored in different forms and at different locations in your plant. With our ACCURA® and SECCURA® solutions you will have fully automated tracking and monitoring possibilities and the assurance of never running out of gas in the middle of production.