- Additive Manufacturing Processes
- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Clinical Analysis & Diagnostics
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Cutting, Joining and Heating
- Energy Storage
- Freezing & Cooling
- Fumigation & Pest Control
- Heat Treatment
- Hydrogen Energy
- Inerting, purging, sparging
- Leisure & Hospitality
- Melting & Heating
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharmaceutical Processing
- Plastics & Rubber Processing
- Process Chemistry
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
Industrial and specialty gases are involved in every step of the additive manufacturing process. From metal powder production to the various additive manufacturing techniques to finishing processes like cleaning and heat treatments they ensure that optimum quality is achieved.
Linde supplies the full spectrum of industrial and specialty gases required for every technology in the fabrication chain through either cylinder and bulk delivery or through our Ecovar onsite supply solutions, ensuring highest safety standards and always ready to meet your actual supply needs.
Various industrial gases might be stored in different forms and at different locations in your plant. With our ACCURA® and SECCURA® solutions you will have fully automated tracking and monitoring possibilities and you will ensure never run out of gas and to risk production stops.