Gas-enabled application technologies offer a host of benefits over conventional environmental technologies in the treatment of wastewater and air emissions.
Under our motto “Shaping the Future”, we will be showcasing trending and intelligent technologies and industrial gas application innovations at IFAT 2018 (14 – 18 May 2018, Messe München).
We will be shining the spotlight on three of our latest innovations at our stand (hall B2, stand 352):
- The OZORA™ oxygen recovery system for highly efficient ozone production.
- SOLVOCARB® venturi for the highly efficient injection of carbon dioxide into drinking water and wastewater.
- The lightweight, compact SOLVOX® mobile oxygen enrichment module designed to help small- to medium-sized industrial wastewater treatment plants cope with peak loads and downtime.
At this year’s IFAT, you will also discover our time-tested, gas-based processes for the treatment of flue gases and emissions:
- CIRRUS® is a powerful solution for scrubbing flue gases and recovering valuable volatile organic compounds (VOCs). The system is based on cryogenic condensation, using liquid nitrogen to remove up to 99 percent of VOCs.
- Our patented LoTOx™ process reduces nitrogen oxide (NOx) emissions (in particular NO and NO₂) from industrial flue gas streams. This low-temperature oxidation process injects ozone at temperatures below 150°C into flue gas streams, where it oxidises insoluble NO and NO2 to highly soluble N2O5. LoTOx™ is more effective than SCR and SNCR, eliminating up to 95 percent of NOx compounds.
You can collect a free exhibition ticket. How it works? Please click here and enter your online-voucher ticket number after the registration. You will receive your Print@Home Ticket via E-Mail. Redeeming online vouchers is possible until the end of the fair. Online vouchers cannot be redeemed on-site.