Who is it for?
REBOX® flameless oxyfuel solutions are targeted at operators of continuous and batch-type reheating furnaces looking to maximise production capacity.
How does it work?
This flameless oxyfuel combustion system replaces existing burners and uses 100% oxygen instead of combustion air.
Benefits of REBOX® flameless oxyfuel
- Up to 50% throughput gains due to improved radiation and low flue gas volumes
- Lower flue gas temperatures and volumes allowing a shorter dark/recuperative zone
- Significant reduction in fuel consumption (up to 50%) by eliminating nitrogen ballast
- Lower NOx emissions and fuel-based SOx and CO2 emissions
- Fuels with low calorific values can be burnt more efficiently using pure oxygen, enabling it to be used even in high temperature processes
Download: REBOX® brochure