In September 2014, Euro 6 emissions regulations are set to come into force in Europe. Irrespective of where they are produced, all new cars sold in Europe will have to comply with what is the tightest EU regulatory framework to date governing emissions.
This new legislation means that automotive emissions testers and research engineers will need many new, ultra-high-purity gases and more accurate calibration gas mixtures. Some of these mixtures must accommodate new components such as ammonia – which must also be tested under Euro 6. Not only must these new gases and mixtures meet higher purity and accuracy standards, they must also be certified and fully traceable.
Euro 6 Regulations for Automotive Emissions TestingMeeting the Euro 6 challenge head on
We have developed an entire programme of gases and supporting services to take the hassle and complexity out of Euro 6 compliance. As one of the leading suppliers of HiQ® specialty gases and specialty equipment for the most demanding analysis and instrumentation tasks, we are ideally positioned to implement the new legislative requirements. We have also worked closely with European regulatory authorities to ensure our HiQ Euro 6 programme is 100% fit for purpose. Equally important, this programme reflects the vast experience we have gained over the years as a trusted partner to the automotive industry.
Highlights at a glance
• Guaranteed quality – from the leading supplier of specialty gases and equipment
• Full range of ultra-high-purity gases and precision-blended, mixtures developed especially for Euro 6
• Taylor-made gas mixtures, precision blended to your exact requirements
• Dedicated, complementary specialty equipment to protect your investment in high-purity gases
• Greater certainty, accuracy and standardisation of measurements – worldwide
• Speed and efficiency gains with watertight results – first time, every time
• No-risk, convenient option offering complete peace of mind with full traceability and certificates of analyses
• End-to-end offering from a trusted partner – extending from initial consultation through trials to ongoing service and support.